Thursday, September 14, 2006

Conformer

So I bought a cell phone. Why? I say its because everyone tells me I need to get one. Which is either peer pressure or assessing the need. Or that my mom says I have to have one. "What if I need to get a hold of you?" But the real reason? Is probably that I want to feel improtant/want someone to parlay with :). hehe. Nah. It's friggin handy, when you want to order musaka take-out from Nikko's whilst driving down Grant or need directions to a house in Charleswood. Steph texted me after church last Sunday when I was at work and I was able to meet her and Rebecca for lunch. Is it worth $20 a month? I dunno, probably. It has Tetris. That alone is worth $20 a month.
I stopped running. Not because I was disillusioned. Well, maybe that was a part of it; mostly though because of Ange's wedding and the busyness of last week. Looking at the wedding photos I wish I was skinnier. I wonder at times if anorexia would work for me. I doubt it; I can't stop eating even for a day. Bulemia? I could do it...I'm halfway there as far as the vomiting goes, but studies show most bulemic people are overweight. So I guess it's not an effective weight loss measure. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home