Thursday, October 26, 2006

kicking it up a notch

So I joined a gym, though I don't see myself as a gym person. I always enjoyed the FREEdom of excercising outdoors (emphasis on "free"). I guess I joined because I want to get healthier and in shape and ultimately, lose weight. 100 lbs actually. Can I? I can certainly afford to (weight-wise, not financially). Though I guess we will see what happens. I want to be an at least size 12. Why a gym? Well, because I know winter is coming and I will never motivate myself to run when it's -25'C; I have difficulties when it's +25'C! Also, I checked out the web page and they (Shapes) have some really cool group workout classes. Like group kick and groove. And they ARE fun! I really enjoy the classes and they challenge me to push myself farther. My weight fluctuates, I could have lost 3 lbs but can't be sure. Alls I know is that I am having a good time, I feel better about myself, and my muscles are working so some good's gotta come out of it. Also I am trying to eat healthier, but all of us reading this knows what that means. Not much.
On my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home