Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Roll On!

So like I said my weight has been fluctuating up and down. Last time I weighed myself at work (Sunday I guess...2 days ago) I was 113.4kgs. Now if you feel like doing the math I guess I can't stop you; I'd rather no one knew the poundage, but I guess the only one who reads this is me anyway:). So ya, when I said I weighed more than I told myself I would ever weigh? Well I don't anymore, by .1 pounds haha. I am happy my life is getting a little more control; I am happy that I am becoming more self-controlled I guess is what I mean. Someone borrowed me a really great book that speaks to just where I'm at right now...in regards to relationships (relationships in general and, more distincly, love relationships). I feel understood, validated, and not so alone. Which is what everyone wants to feel I suppose.
On another note I was reading over my old blogs (oh yeah, I only write once a month!) and I sound very much like Eeyore, hey? I do it because its funny, for the jokes, but maybe part of its real and part of it I'm just kidding. I'm very good at hiding a little truth in every false thing I say;)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home