Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Grant

So for the last half a year I've been getting to know Grant better. At first, via the IMDb, msn, email, and facebook, and most recently in person and on the phone.
I love him and we're going to get married.
Tonight was the scariest night I've had with him though. He told me he believed in reincarnation. I just about died and came back as someone else right there. How can I love someone who has such different beliefs as I do? And how come I didn't know about them earlier? And should I be investing this much into a man who doesn't stand like I do? He believes in God, but I wouldn't say he loves Him. Not that it's my place to say, who am I? I cried and paced and was SO ANGRY! Not at him. What if, after all this, God says "No, Jill, not him?"
Then what do I do?
Anyway, he treats me like a queen. I don't know that I'll marry him. We'll see. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home